Was anyone else waiting for a vaccine to get back to their true love of pinball? No? Just me?
Pinball is one of those things that I just can’t get enough of even as a grownup. And it’s definitely something I’ve missed while being at home this past year.
Now it’s time to break out the quarters and make up for lost time! If you’re as excited as me, here are 14 awesome places to get that silver ball rolling!
Please double-check each business for current opening status before leaving. Things are changing quickly!
- VÜK– Bethesda, MD. I love their pizza, which is saying a lot as a NY transplant!
- MOM’s Organic Market- College Park, MD. Seriously, you would not believe how many pinball games they have here! Best way to plan grocery shopping!
- Spinners Pinball Arcade–Fredrick, MD. I haven’t been here yet, but love that their website has a one-time fee and play-all-day option!
- Lyman’s Tavern-Washington, DC. Hosts “Pinholics”- Competitive Pinball League (totally joining this soon!)
- Players Club-Washington, DC Pinball and other games are currently closed, but this place has great reviews for when everything reopens!
- Holy Frijoles-Baltimore, MD. Their name sums it up- tacos, margaritas, and pinball.
- Gameroom Amusements at Lost Rhino Brewing Company-Ashburn, VA
- Pizzeria Paradiso-Washington, DC
- The Eleanor Silver Spring-Silver Spring, MD
- Solace Outpost-Falls Church, VA
- Crabtowne USA-Glen Burnie, MD
- Carpool Bar-Fairfax, VA
- Mustang Sally Brewing–Chantilly, VA
- Tucked Away Brewing Company–Manassas, VA
This list needs to grow! If you have a location where you love to spend your quarters, please comment below and we’ll add it to the list!